Founded in 1977 by Fred Cohen
Focus on information protection
Started with small-business consulting
Expanded to global corporate clients in the 1980s
Focused on strategic security decisions in the 1990s
Associates now available on five continents.
||Almost 30 years of service to
corporations, government, and academia.|
- Understand the overall situation
- Consider many stakeholder viewpoints
- Develop and analyze viable options
- Work with the client to focus decisions
- Support decisions with facts and judgment
- Present results in ways that help gain consensus
|We clarify the complex without simplifying out the key details.
We translate clearly between management
and technical experts.
We temper expertise with common sense.|
Select Clients and Work Profile:
- Cabinet level Federal Office
- Top 5 Accounting firm
- Top 5 Systems integrator
- Top 5 Cable provider
- Top 5 Microelectronics firm
- Top 5 Financial services firm
- Top 5 Pharmaceuticals firm
- Top 5 Transportation firm
- Top 5 Automotive firm
- Top 5 Internet Service Provider
- Top 5 Critical Infrastructure Provider
- Enterprise level
- Director level or above
- Billion dollar or larger
- Long term consulting relationship
- Strategic in nature
Information protection posture assessments to develop strategic, tactical, and urgent security plans.
Risk management program development and support for COSO-compliant risk management programs.
Security architecture development workshops and strategic security architecture plans.
Regulatory compliance program development.
ISO17799-compatible policy reconciliation, by-reference policy and final policy development.
Investigation of large-scale unreported internal information security incident.
Strategic scenario development, facilitation, and analysis for national policy decisions.
In-depth analysis of risk aggregating changes and planning for limiting aggregations of risk.
Business modeling for analysis of information security-related risk management.
To get in touch with us, email fred at all.net