Stephen F. Bush
GE Corporate Research and Development
Building KW, Room C512
One Research Circle
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Stephen F. Bush is a Computer Scientist at General Electric Research
and Development (GE CR & D) in Niskayuna, NY.
Before joining GE CR & D, Stephen was a researcher at the Information
and Telecommunications Technologies Center (ITTC) at the University of
Kansas. He received his B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from
Carnegie Mellon University and M.S. in Computer Science from Cleveland
State University. He has worked many years for industry in the areas of
computer integrated manufacturing and factory automation and control.
Steve received the award of Achievement for Professional Initiative and
Performance for his work as Technical Project Leader at GE Information
Systems in the areas of network management and control while pursuing
his Ph.D. at Case Western Reserve University. Steve completed his Ph.D.
research at the University of Kansas where he received a Strobel
R & D Center
Electronics System Lab
- Active Jitter Control by Stephen F. Bush and Amit Kulkarni and Scott Evans and Luiz Galup, 7th International IS&N Conference, Intelligence in Services and Networks (ISN) '00, February 23-25, 2000, Kavouri, Athens, Greece, (PDF) Presentation (PPT)
- Islands of Near-Perfect Self-Prediction by
Stephen F. Bush, Proceedings of VWsim'00: Virtual Worlds and Simulation Conference, WMC'00: 2000 SCS Western Multi-Conference, San Diego, SCS (2000) International Conference on Virtual Worlds and Simulation (VWSIM 2000), January 2000 (PDF) Presentation (PPT) (HTML)
- Active Virtual Network Management Protocol by Stephen F. Bush, 13th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Simulation, May 1-4, 1999, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, PADS '99 (PS)
- Mobile ATM Buffer Capacity Analysis by Stephen F. Bush, Joseph B. Evans and Victor Frost, 1996, vol. 1, No. 1, pages 67-73, February, ACM-Baltzer Mobile Networks and Nomadic Applications (NOMAD), ACM/Baltzer Journal on Wireless Networks Vol. 1 No. 1
- Network Management of Predictive Mobile Networks by Stephen F. Bush, Victor S. Frost, Joseph B. Evans, Journal of Network and Systems Management, Vol. 7, No. 2, June, 1999
- A Control and Management Network for Wireless ATM Systems by Stephen F. Bush, Sunil Jagannath, Ricardo Sanchez, Joseph B. Evans, K. Sam Shanmugan and Victor S. Frost, ACM-Baltzer Wireless Networks (WINET), 1997, vol. 3, pages 267-283 WINET
- The Design and Analysis of the Virtual Network Configuration Algorithm by Stephen F. Bush, PhD Thesis, 1998, UMI Number 9905440
- A Control and Management Network for Wireless ATM Systems by Stephen F. Bush, Sunil Jagannath, Ricardo Sanchez, Joseph B. Evans, K. Sam Shanmugan and Victor S. Frost, Presented at ICC'96
- Rapidly Deployable Radio Networks (RDRN) Architecture by Stephen F. Bush, Sunil Jagannath, Ricardo Sanchez, Joseph Evans, Victor Frost and Sam Shanmugan, TISL Technical Report 10920-09
Stephen has submitted numerous patent disclosures.
GE Home Page |
GE Research and Development